Top 5 Reasons to allow iDigMedia to manage your Mac Server:
1. Colocate your MacMini or XServer for $35 per month.
If you don't have a computer to use as your colocation server, you may lease one of our Macintosh Servers:
- MacMini are $115 per month
- XServes are $175 per month
2. Use all the functions of your Mac Server Hosting service.
|OSX Webserver||Appleshare Server||OSX Mailserver||QuickTime Broadcasting
|OS X Server Wiki||OS X Server iCal||OS X Server iChat||Directory OS X Server||OS X Server VPN|
Above are just a few of the OSX Hosting Services available to you. The current version of the Mac OS X Server has over 20 services built-in! As a customer of ours, you may use as many or as few Macintosh Hosting Services as you'd like.
3. We keep your Macintosh Server up-to-date.
iDigMedia's server maintenance processes are automated for a Panther Server, Tiger Server, or Leopard Server. That means, we can add your server into the mix with little effort/downtime. Every month, we perform these services on hosting Macs:
- Notify you when maintenance will be occurring
- A complete server backup
- Check for hard drive corruption
- Correct any permissions that have been corrupted
- Install all security patches released from Apple
- Update any software your server relies on
- Notify you of the results of our maintenance
4. We constantly watch your OSX Server services and respond to problems.
Hot swap other MacOS Servers or an XServe by merely colocating another computer!
5. We have no bandwidth caps or surcharges.
We have never had bandwidth limits placed on us. Therefore, we don't place bandwidth limits on you. Our Internet connection gets 44 Mbs burstable bandwidth and 8 Mbs of sustainable bandwidth. You are welcome to stream your video, audio, or other legal content as you desire. If you actually rock our Internet connection, then we'll work with you to get you on our second subnet.
We will work with you to get the bandwidth you need without a surcharge on the bandwidth you've already used!
please Contact Us at our information request line of 214-747-4411.